September 07, 2013

Online Calligraphy Classes




For those of you who are following this blog, I thought I would let you know that I now have calligraphy classes online, if you are interested. What is so great about these classes is that you take them in the comfort of your own home, sitting at your computer (in your pajamas with that hot cup of coffee, or with your toddler safe and asleep in the crib..).

These classes are go-at-your-own-pace and start when you want to start. You can watch them over and over, for as long as you want. You can pause me, rewind, and look again at how I make a letterform. The site says they are open to you for a year, but I think you can watch them longer.

So far, I have Copperplate for Beginners, Copperplate Advanced Capitals, and Uncial a Medieval Script will open to the public on October 30.

If you want more info, you can email me (Kerr Pelto) at Kerrlligraphy@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment