July 12, 2010

Stampbord Charms






































This workshop was not necessarily calligraphic, but when you are a letterer. . . letterist, calligrapher, calligraphist, whatever you want to call yourself. . . you are and ARTIST. And that leaves a lot of room to play. And play, we did!
Anything we learn can somehow make its way into our lettering world, can't it? That was my whole purpose in taking watercolor classes; to meld that medium with lettering. A whole new world was opened up to me as a result.
So, even though these little tiles did not start off strictly as letterforms, I am pretty sure that one, if not all of us, will take them there!
I cannot wait to see what you will bring to the table!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for teaching us this, I have had loads of fun with them. Can't wait to share them with my beach girlfriends and Atlanta Getaway buddies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME!!! and i want to see pics of these gems on our blog, girl!

    ReplyDelete